Here are some pictures from working out yesterday. It was hard dragging myself in yesterday after the party on Thursday. I have become addicted to working out and would kill myself if I missed it. Can you believe I actually drag myself out of bed by 8:30 or 9 twice a week--I know--shocking. It helps that I really like the people. My favorite is Muffy--she is from Wyoming. She owns a ranch there and is here waiting for a transplant. She comes in with her makeup and jewelry perfect. She is very amusing and keeps us laughing. I am including a picture of her with our therapists. Also some of me working out--just to prove that I was there!
Enjoy!
PJ
2 comments:
Hey,
I was just catching up with your Blog. The kids were talking about you this weekend. "Aunt P.J. is cool. She talks to me on the phone and called me once". Cass agrees. I do to ! I got your voice mail this morning. I do not carry a cell phone or wear a watch on weekends. Only when I am paid too. Sorry I missed your call. Sounds like you are busy. I am headed up north to do some work at the dam. We are finally getting rain. I am doing some work on the Etowah river this morning. No roads were I am going, but I have an old four wheel drive jeep that has been a lifesaver. Should be interesteing with all the mud. Sometimes I do love my job. Take care.
OK, now I really do feel lazy. You are really getting a good workout Miss PJ.
Patrick went to a youth retreat for the weekend. He is coming home today in time to see the U of L and UK football game - high priority around here.
We may go to Louisville today to watch the game with Mark and friends.
You are cool PJ and you have LOTS of nice friends.
Chris... want to trade jobs? Yours sounds more fun than mine. : )
Post a Comment