Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday!

I had a nice weekend.  Yesterday I relaxed and did some things around the house.  Today Melissa and I ran some errands in Ballard.  I picked up my meds and then we grabbed coffee.  Now I am watching some tv and then tomorrow I work out.  I am starting to pack a bag for the transplant and also trying to get organized before I get the call.  Gwen is going to help me around the apartment. She is going to do a good cleaning and then we are going to go through my closets and hit goodwill.  It will be nice to have everything in order before I have the surgery.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Why does Mark call himself Anonymous. Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?
We are excited for you here in Atlanta. I guess I will owe you a new bike.

I have to go, I spent 15 min. trying to get back into your blog.