Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



I had a busy busy weekend and I am just now recovering!!   I attended Bumbershoot Festival all day Saturday and Monday evening as well.   This is a huge music and arts festival that takes place at Seattle Center by the Space Needle.  This is the place where they held the World's Fair back in the day.   I volunteered for Kexp--my radio station on Saturday and they got me in free both days and vip passes to avoid the lines.   It also gave me good seats for the stadium shows.  Saturday I saw Neko Case, Lucinda Williams and M Ward.  Last night I went back for Superchunk and Death Cab for Cutie.  It was so much fun and I ran into lots of people from the station and other friends. 
I also went to a bbq at my friend Sal's house.  Gwen and Pat gave me a ride there and then I  took Access to Bumbershoot.  

No comments: