Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Photos






I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my friend Erin and her big sister Sarah!  We had pot roast, mashed potatoes and a veggie medley.  For dessert there was apple crisp with ice cream.  It was so delicious and even better the next day for leftovers.  The first picture is Erin and me, the second is Erin and her sister Sarah, and the third is Erin and I at the dinner table. 

It was so nice talking to my family--sounds like everybody had a good holiday!  I had an email from Brian with some photos from his Thanksgiving--18 people.  The first photo he sent was of his family and the next was of Paul and his son, Brian and his son and Brian's brother-in-law and his son.

I am off to sleep--back to the gym tomorrow. We had the week off so it will great to get back in the groove!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean our cousin's Paul and Brian? How are they doing? Pass their emails along to me. Would love to hear from them. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I glad you have such good friends. We miss you here.

Chris