Today was rainy and chilly so I stayed home and relaxed. I talked to my transplant nurse yesterday and my CO2 test on Friday was fine so I am not worrying about my headaches. They are less frequent and Advil is helping. We also talked about the transplant list and she said she thinks I should get a lung within six months. She said it helps that I am only waiting for one lung and also that I am tall and have a common blood type. Since I am tall--I can get either a female or male lung. So I feel good about that news.
Nothing else exciting to report--I am posting some pictures from the past few weeks. The first two pictures are from a visit Tina and I made to Cupcake Royale. The next one is me getting accupuncture and the last is my friend Sharlese and I with Kevin Barnes,the singer from the band Of Montreal.
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!
1 comment:
You are changing your Blog often. Keep it up. Enjoying the updates.
Chris
Post a Comment