skip to main | skip to sidebar

PJ's World

A blog about my life as I am waiting for a lung transplant. This is a place for my friends and family to stay updated.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday!


Today was ok-weekends here are alot quieter.  I was still busy with breathing tests trying to ween off the vent.   Tomorrow everybodys back--doctors etc so it will be hectic again.    I am posting a few photos.

PJ
Posted by PJ at 8:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

music

  • Billy Bragg,Wilco/Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key
  • Neko Case/Hold On Hold On
  • Passion Pit
  • MGMT-Electric Feel
  • Gypsy Kings-Hotel California
  • Dandy Warhols
  • Eef Barzelay
  • vampire weekend
  • Pylon-stop it

Volunteering with Melissa

Favorite Links

  • transplant cafe
  • Transplant Buddies
  • Organ Donation
  • NW Film Forum
  • Kexp

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (34)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • Saturday May 30th---last day at UW
      • Friday--May 29th
      • thursday
      • Wednesday in ICU
      • Tuesday
      • Monday!
      • Saturday night
      • Thursday
      • MONDAY
      • Friday
      • Trache day
      • Monday
      • Sunday!
      • Friday --it's my birthday!
      • I got a lung!!!!!!!!
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (11)