Thursday, May 28, 2009

thursday






So today did my best walk-170 ft.   I am also on my 2nd pressure support test--I am doing 3 tests at 2 hours a time. 

I found out today that I am transferring to Regional medical ctr--they are a respiratory rehab and specialize in getting off the vent.  I was there 2 years ago and I really liked it there.  It is small and everybody is a respiratory specialist which will be great!   I remember they had a big fishtank in the tv room.   Mostly the care was constant--same nurses---here I've had about 30 different nurses.  I have to explain things everyday- -not easy when you can't talk!  I am getting a callous from writing so much.

Here is the info for Regional Hospital.  If all goes well--I'll be there Saturday.  I will know for sure tomorrow!

My friends leslie and Kat are coming by tomorrow to pack up all my decorations and stuff.

Address

The Regional Hospital 
for Respiratory and Complex Care 
12844 Military Road South 
Seattle, WA 98168

Telephone Numbers

(206) 248-4604 (Nursing Station) 
(206) 248-4543 (Human Resources) 
(206) 248-4548 (Patient Referrals) 
(206) 319-4609 (fax)


Here are some photos for today.  More later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. 170! Great. Glad to hear you are getting transferred. I love hearing progress everyday.

Chris

Darlene said...

Congratulations on moving up the recovery chain! Thanks for the addressess and phone numbers. Love from all, Darlene