Today I went to the dogpark with my friend Leslie and her two dogs--Samson and Ruby. It was fun to hang out with the dogs and of course Leslie. Her dogs are great and kept pace with our slow walking. They had such fun playing with all the other dogs and really enjoyed the freedom of being off leash. I took a few pictures--so cute. Ruby was sweet and sat on my lap going home.
We have the week off from rehab becauses of the holiday so I am making an effort to get myself out and exercise. Having the dogs was motivating!
Have a good week!
1 comment:
A dog park. What a great idea. Cass wants a big dog so bad. I will start building a fence in the spring. We have some great places to hike with dogs down by the river. Five minutes from the house. Cobb is building parks like crazy. What kind of dog is that you are holding? Good looking dog.
Chris
Post a Comment