Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

I hope everybody has a good week! I had a crazy busy week last week so I am hoping to keep it relaxed this week. I don't have too much planned--the usual workouts and volunteering with a doctors appt thrown in for good measure. The biggest thing is the MS walk on Sunday at 8 am--yikes so early. There is a big group of us walking together and Tina's boyfriend is pushing her in her wheelchair. Gwen is going to hang with me so I have somebody to walk back with when I poop out. I am going to see how far I get---supposedly they have vehicles to get us when we give up. I think the course is 4 miles--not sure how many on my team will make it. We are walking from UW stadium to Gas Works park in Fremont. Should be fun and of course it's a great cause!!

I am going to sleep now--more later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the walk. Let us know how you do. What's the word on the transplant? We have been busy trying to get our work completed so we can leave town. Tonight I have to run the kids around and then pack and clean the car. We are looking forward to spending some time with Dad. The kids especially Cass is looking forward to seeing him. She thinks he needs company and if I know her, she will not leave his side. It will be nice not to have to do anything to strenuous. Work has been abusing me and I tend to work alone when I am in the field. I go for an MRI when I get back from vacation then epidurals in the back. I can walk, but it is painful. Went out to eat during work and the guys were giving me a hard time. Two 70 year olds passed me with canes. I could really use one, but I would never live it down.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the walk P.J.Don't try to over due it.They're not paying you by the mile!

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Absolutely thrilled the walk went well. Glad you didn't have the cold, damp weather we are having. We even had snow flurries today in Atlanta. We are having unique weather to say the least BUT the lakes are filling up. Have a great week.

Maurine

Anonymous said...

Hi P.J. Chris and family are packing and getting ready to leace in the morning, thursday. We had a super time. I am going to miss them all.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi to all! Dad - am thrilled you are on the blog! Took me forever to figure out how to leave a comment -- you are good! Know you had fun with the kids, Chris & Laura. Did the phone arrive that PJ ordered? Love to all.......