Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday at Kexp







Hello!

Today I volunteered at Kexp! It was a slow days since alot of the staff are down In San Francisco for a remote radio broadcast. We had a contest during a pledge drive and San Francisco won. We had a great band stop by--The Department of Eagles. They did a great show. They were super nice guys and posed for a picture with me. I also took some shots of various friends around the station.

I also wanted to mention that I am working on organizing a website that we can all use to connect. It would only allow access to family members that I invite so we could put up photos and keep in touch. It will be by invite only to read so that we can keep it private. That way it wouldn't just be my blog--It would be all of ours. I will send links and info to everybody when I get it figured out. I need email addresses for Kelly, Kayla,Patrick and cousin Lori. You can email them to me at welshpj@htomail.com.

Photos: Janice and I at the front desk(kexp); the band--The Department of Eagles--performed today; Greg(online coordinator); Sara and I (purple haired sisters); Alex(my source for good music), and the last one is Sara and Cyrus(financial manager and computer extraordinaire).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics coming. Helps when you mention someone when we talk.

Chris